Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your dispatch time?
- We work hard to make sure that your order reaches you as quickly as possible! Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours, and in many cases, the same working day!
- How long does delivery take?
- We send all of our hair clippers out using Royal Mail 24 hour delivery. This means that your order will usually arrive the next working day! If it doesn't arrive within 3 working days, just contact us and we will track your item for you..
- What payment methods can I use?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal.
- What is your returns policy?
- For full information, please check our returns page. If you want to return it for a replacement or a refund, you can do so within fourteen days from the date of purchase, as long as it is returned in the same condition it arrived. Just include your order details and a note stating whether you would like an alternative item or a refund.
- How should I care for my hair clippers?
- In order to ensure that you get the most life and performance out of your hair clipper or trimmer, we recommend that you oil your unit regularly - after every few uses. To oil properly, the unit should be held in such a way that the blades are in a downward position. With the clipper or trimmer blade running, dispense 2-3 drops of Wahl Clipper Oil across the top blade.
Wipe off the excess oil so it does not run into the motor compartment of your hair clippers. Oil in the motor compartment will eventually lead to a poor motor performance. Clipper Blades should ideally be oiled after a few uses using disinfectant or sanitizing solution. Wahl Clipper Oil is a very thin, natural oil which will not evaporate and will not slow down the blades.
- Tuning your hair clippers for maximum power
- If your hair clippers are making a loud clunking noise, it is not properly tuned and as such it is not operating at maximum power. To adjust power (tune), turn the power screw in a clockwise direction until you hear a noise. Then, slowly turn the power screw out (counter-clockwise) until the noise stops. This is maximum power and will ensure that your clippers are working to maximum effectiveness.
- Which clipper gives the shortest cut?
- If you are looking for the closest possible cut, the Wahl Balding Clipper cuts to 0.4mm!
- How can I contact you?
- If you have any queries, you can easily contact us through the form on our website. You can also drop us an email at email@example.com, or by calling a member of our team on 0151 342 4591 between Monday and Friday.